Our Founder gal Conna takes us through CeleBoutique’s awesome new Winter collection. We’re talking luxe lace, super soft leather and statement prints that will WOW your wardrobe this season.
This season is no stranger to our unique two-piece chic that continues to be a favourite amongst you Bombshells out there. Made from our infamous luxe bandage material, we’ve incorporated heavy mesh detail along with colour block panelling to enhance your figure and show off those curves. After all, kick ass curves are what CelebBoutique are all about!
Studs, lace, leather….yes, we’ve ticked all the boxes this season so you’re winter wardrobe is one to die for! Mix and match our easy separates too, with super cute bandage crop tops and sexy patent leather skirts. Of course, no CB collection would be complete without our statement bandage dresses, super chic pencil dresses and bodycon favourites. We haven’t forgot our roots, and you’ll see all of your fave pieces are back with a new season twist. Check ‘em out…
We’ve teamed up with the gorgeous gals at Dollz to bring you to ultimate how-to post for glam spooky make-up this Halloween. Nobody wants that Lindsay Lohan moment from Mean Girls (“that’s a scray mask bro!”). We still want to turn heads for all the right reasons, and Dollz’ Glitter Bomb look can be worn with almost anything from our hot new Autumn collection. Best of all, it’s super easy!
“I have done something girly, glittery and adaptable for different looks, whatever you may be dressing up as for Halloween along with the girls that want to do something a little different for their fright night out but still look hot!” Sam, Founder of Dollz
1. Prep the face first with your usual makeup routine. Moisturise, prime and foundation.
2. Start with a base on the eyes to ensure your makeup lasts and for this use a black eye liner all over the lid and under the eye.
3. Blend the edges of the eye liner on the top and bottom. Apply black eye shadow all over the lid, just above the crease and under the eye and blend it with a fluffy brush. Fill in those eyebrows.
4. Using glitter glue apply this all over the lid of the eye and apply to glitter all over the lid too.
TIP: If you just want the glitter eye then you can stop right there, clean up any fallen glitter or shadow with a baby wipe and apply the rest of your makeup as usual, completing the look with lashes and mascara.
5. You can add glitter to your brows by the same process of applying the glue all over the brow then carefully pressing the glitter onto the glue.
7. I also wanted to add something a little different to this look to finish it off. More so that I wanted to experiment with my new glitter glue and to try glitter tears. I did this by mixing glitter and glue in a little pot to create a runny mixture as I wanted them to freely run down my face.
8. Once I had the mixture I took a cotton bud and dipped it into the mixture then placed a blob under the bottom lash line continuing to add more blobs with the cotton bud to the end of the tear drop to make sure it freely run down the face, tipping your head backwards can sometimes get the tear moving quicker.
9. This is the look completed with a few posing selfies! You can change this look with different coloured glitters by creating your own mixture and adding chunkier glitter.
Finally, you need an awesome outfit to go with your super hot make-up. How about one of these bad boys, accessorised to the max! Chuck on a pair of horns or just go for all out sexy chic in our Kiera jumpsuit. Either way, you’ll be turning heads at that party!
Halloween doesn’t have to be all guts and gore. Take a cue from these celebs, vamp it up and get chic this Halloween with a little help from CB. xo
Drape dresses are one of this season’s hottest trends. Take a cue from Rihanna this Halloween and go bold in this gorgeous pumpkin shade. Team with a chunky chain and killer heels to ensure you are the belle of the Halloween ball.
Get Catty in Leatherette Luxe
How awesome did Kim K look last year as Catwoman? This year, give the traditional catwoman costume a modern update and make sure all eyes are on you with our fierce Valentina vixen dress.
Recreate Kate Upton’s stunning Halloween look and make a scene in our backless Gabriella dress. Keep jewellery to a minimum and like Kate, opt for vibrant lipstick, dark eyes and (if you dare) a few skeleton bones for effect! After all, it’s supposed to be spooooooky and HOT.
We’ve teamed up with the gorgeous gals at Sleep-in Rollers to give you the chance to WIN an amazing prize.
Not only will you be turning heads in a brand new CBdress, you will look ultra chic after glamming up with your Roller Queen gift set.
The Roller Queen gift set includes luxury keep sake gift box, 20 glitter sleep-in rollers, drawstring roller bag, velour pouch with clips, fringe roller, pack of 12 hair clamps, backcombing brush, hair net, bouncy brush, diamonte tail comb with velour pouch and a durable Sleep-in Rollers carrier bag.
Keep it hot this season in a statement jumpsuit – Keira is top of my lust list this week, and is a total head turner! Statement prints are another favourite of mine, every girl should have an ultra chic pencil dress in their wardrobe, and Francesca ticks all the boxes in an eye popping pink baroque print (one the hottest trends of the season!).
Nina is my go to piece for any occasion. The cut out detail is super flattering on all shapes and the gorgeous fabric will show off your curves in all the right places.
Next up is Cat. This hot new pencil dress screams efforless chic, and I’m not the only one who loves her! Our gal Chloe Sims looked ultra hot in Vegas rocking her new hair do.
P.S. If you love the red dress I’m wearing in the pic above, it’s just landed online!! SHOP HERE.